Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Muchas gracias

I would like to say thanks for the helpful comments regarding my decision to participate in my first festival. I just needed a swift kick to get out of my rut and jump back into my routine of just jumping in! I think the older I get, the more I contemplate things entirely too much before jumping in...

I'll post some small updates tomorrow but I have decided to participate, as long as I can get enough merchandise created. Plus the set-up for my own table. Thank goodness it's only two blocks from my house!

Ooh and you may be hearing about some baking experiments soon since I finally acquired some matcha powder and saffron in my month of travels. AND I will be attending my first ALA conference this summer, so any advice is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment