Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Baby Pickles is a Girl!

Happy New Year, folks! 2012 is coming in with a bang for me and hubby. We celebrated the new year with our annual party with friends. Though small and tame this year, it was just perfect for my level of exhaustion. It's full-speed ahead in baby land! We've begun work on clearing out and decorating the nursery, our new crib is set to arrive this week, and I'm suddenly a bit larger. To top our new year off, we were able to find out that Baby Pickles is a girl! (The delightful news is still sinking in....we'll have a daughter...that seems so strange!).

Courtesy of Once Wed
I've been thinking all sorts of thoughts for simple decorations in the nursery and my first project is going to be these lovely fabric pomanders. Just a few hanging from the ceiling by some ribbon will be darling. The instructions are quite simple and I'm eager to go find some fabric and lanterns. I'll let you know how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment