Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"He that can have patience, can have what he will." ~Benjamin Franklin

Photo courtesy of DesignsDelight.com
So it's taking me a bit longer than I expected to make some changes around here. First, I played around with Picasa and I thought that would accomplish the effect I wanted. It didn't. Then I started getting into GIMP because it would support the files I needed. But just in the nick of time, hubby came through and I now have a whole series of Adobe products which include Photoshop CS5. Exciting! But daunting! I haven't used it since, oh, my senior art class in 2002 and I didn't really know how to then either! So it might take a few more days. In the mean time, I changed my work computer background image to this adorable little guy! Happy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment